No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER (“Twitter”). A Twitter ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
SPONSOR: The sponsor of this contest is Anchorfree (hereafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest you must be a resident of United States of America who has reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence at the time of registration and/or entry. Excludes officers and directors (and immediate family members and members of the same household of such persons, including common law spouses) of Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, agents, advertising or promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes and the independent contest organization are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsors for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant, should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Life of Dad, Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with a Giveaway. Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable.
CONTEST PERIODS: The Contest commences at 8:00pm ET on June 14, 2018 and will end at 9:00pm ET on June 14, 2018 (or the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received by 9:00pm ET on June 14, 2018 (or the “Contest Closing Date”).
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Visit www.twitter.com, and tweet during the contest period outlined above. Eligible tweets (“Submissions”) must also include the hashtag #HotspotShield and follow the Prize Sponsor @Anchorfree and party host @LifeofDadShow. Each submission from an entrant who meets these requirements, constitutes a contest entry.
ENTRY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”):
Tweet Content Restrictions:
- The Tweet Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Tweet Submission must not disparage the Sponsors, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- The Tweet Submission must not contain brand names, tradenames, trademarks or any other third party identifying marks, other than those owned by the Sponsors, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Tweet Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Tweet Submission must not refer to third parties without their express permission;
- The Tweet Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or in the sole discretion of the Sponsor not in good taste;
- The Tweet Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and the Tweet Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
- The Tweet Submission may not be generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- Entry into the Contest constitutes an entrant’s consent to give the Sponsors a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants waive all moral rights and assign all copyright in their Submission, and covenant, represent and warrant that the contest entrant has the right to refer to any third party referred to in the Submissions.
Grand Prize: One (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card + 1 year subscription to Hotspot Shield
Additional Prizes: Two (2) $25 Amazon Gift Cards + 1 year subscription to Hotspot Shield
Approximate value of all prizes is $450.
Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable or convertible to cash. The sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
A random drawing for the Prizes outlined above will be conducted on June 14, 2018 from amongst all eligible online entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. In order to win, the selected entrants may be asked to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by e-mail. Selected entrants may also be asked to complete a Declaration and Release and return same to the specified address and within the specified time period that confirms each selected entrant’s (a) Eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest rules; (b) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (c) release of each of the Released Parties and Twitter, from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and, grant to the Sponsor of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsors’ collective or individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt, modify, and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s name, photograph, address (City and state), likeness, voice, Submission, and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof or for other purposes, without any notice, payment, notification, permission or other consideration, whatsoever . The executed Release must be returned within the specified time period or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited, without any liability to Sponsors whatsoever.
Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing from www.twittertwitterchickendinner.com. Potential winners will be notified via twitter and Direct Message of their winnings. Potential winners will be notified on Twitter by @LifeofDadShow once their name has been drawn from eligible entries. Potential Winners must respond within 24 hours with shipping information. If a potential winner does not respond, an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing from the remaining eligible valid entries without liability to Sponsor whatsoever. Additionally, selected winner for the Grand Prize must meet the following criteria. They are asked to follow @Anchorfree on twitter. Winner will once again be selected with the assistance of a random drawing.
Prizes are shipped directly from Sponsor and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. Host will make every reasonable effort to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but are not liable for receipt after 90 days. Odds of winning are based on the number of tweets received during the Entry Period.
Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the independent administration and judging organization, which shall be final and binding with respect to all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or amend contest without liability subject to applicable laws. If for any reason, the online portion of this Contest is not capable of being completed as planned including, but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, technical failures or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest or to modify the Contest rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated by Twitter or Instagram.
To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a winner’s list via email, please mail your request, together with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Life of Dad, LLC, P.O. Box 6892, Woodland Hills, CA, 91365. Only one (1) request per envelope. Requests received after June 28, 2018, will not be honored.Official Rules for the #HotspotShield Twitter Party